Roma Victor!

Salvete, new amici; tell us a bit about yourselves! But this is no ordinary Intro forum; you will learn quite a bit about the rest of us too. >({|:-)

Moderators: Aldus Marius, Valerius Claudius Iohanes

Roma Victor!

Postby Anonymous on Wed May 16, 2007 7:40 am

Hello everyone!
I must say my main interest lies with Roman Empire campaigns, generals and Emperors.
Anyone sharing the same interests reply here
Anonymous

Ave right back atcha!

Postby Aldus Marius on Wed May 16, 2007 9:10 pm

Ave, O Marce Brute!

A MilTrib? Laticlavus or Angusticlavus? Prior enlisted? How much time-in-service? With what outfit? I am, as you will discover, always most interested in the doings of the reenactor community.

I carry no "official" Roman rank at all; the one you see under my icon just tells people how many posts I've made. But I am widely regarded as a Centurio of some seniority, thanks mostly (I think) to my service in the United States Air Force, from which I retired shortly before most of the SVR's senior membership met me. >({|;-)

Welcome to our little Societas! May you experience long life, good health, and Roman comradeship!

In fide,
Aldus Marius Peregrinus.
Aldus Marius
Curialis
Curialis

Postby Anonymous on Wed May 16, 2007 11:44 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome Legate! As always, Strenght and Honor to all true Romans!
I have never worked in the military(I played piano at a military club here in Bucharest for awhile, but that doesn't count).
Why do I say I am a military tribune?
I have earned it as I am a great Rome Total War fan and have won many great military campaigns against Gauls, Britons and the like.
I work as a journalist for one of Romania's most famous daily- Evenimentul Zilei
I am, however, by profession, a musician as I graduated from music university with a degree in teaching and composition.
Anonymous

Greetings, Tribune

Postby Valerius Claudius Iohanes on Wed May 23, 2007 11:48 pm

Salve, Marce Brute -

Wonderful to have you here, and it's pleasing also to note that you're FROM Romania itself!

Rome: Total War - I would assume that that's a fully online/multiplayer capable game. I wonder if any of our Sodales have organized such games? Your experience could be useful for us there!

Again, te heic habere bene nobis est.

Vale.
Valerius Claudius Iohannes
Curator anno MMDCCLXII
Centurio Honorarius Societatis
Civis ab MMDCCLIV

:: Adversitas bono viro intelligentiam docet. ::
Valerius Claudius Iohanes
Curator
Curator

Location: Sancti Leandri Oppidum, California Franciscencis, Conpactae Civitates Americae

Return to Introductions