Salvete, new amici; tell us a bit about yourselves! But this is no ordinary Intro forum; you will learn quite a bit about the rest of us too. >({|:-)

Moderators: Aldus Marius, Valerius Claudius Iohanes

Postby Anonymous on Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:21 pm

Salvete omnes

I am Marcus Salix Corax and i am 23 years old.
I am italian, please excuse my terrible english :oops: .

I live in the italian part of Switzerland and i learn Religio since one year, but i started before with other currents as Asatru and Chaos Magick. Now i feel strongly the call of my roots.

Ciao

Marcus.
Anonymous

Postby Primus Aurelius Timavus on Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:31 pm

Ciao Marce,

Anch'Io sono Italiano, ma non posso parlare o scrivere molto bene. Benevenuto alla Societa! Spero che qui incontri che cerchi.
Primus Aurelius Timavus
Curator, Rogator, Praetor et Patricius
Civis Romanus Sum
Primus Aurelius Timavus
Curator
Curator

Postby Anonymous on Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:59 am

Ciao Primo, grazie per il benvenuto.

Visto che che hanno risposto in italiano, colgo l'occasione per fare un annuncio.

Su consiglio di Marco Orazio Piscino, chiamo all'adunata tutti i colleghi di sangue italico: l'idea sarebbe quella di creare un forum solo in italiano (come quello dei belgi).

Fatevi avanti :D .

Valete bene

Marcus
Anonymous

Postby Cleopatra Aelia on Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:03 pm

Salve Marce,

I saw that you also applied to become a member of the SVR and therefore wanted to send you our e-mail of approval. Unfortunately this e-mail came back.

Since you registered here now I'm sure the other censores besides me would also approve your membership.

Vale optime,
Cleopatra Aelia
alias Medusa Gladiatrix
Cleopatra Aelia
Curialis
Curialis

Postby Primus Aurelius Timavus on Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:07 pm

Salve Marce et salvete Italici omnes,

Dobbiamo fare il annuncio anche nel'Inglese: ci sono colleghi di sangue italico che non parlanno la lingua materna. Lo fare nella Comitia.

Tergestus
Primus Aurelius Timavus
Curator, Rogator, Praetor et Patricius
Civis Romanus Sum
Primus Aurelius Timavus
Curator
Curator

Postby Anonymous on Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:15 pm

I saw that you also applied to become a member of the SVR and therefore wanted to send you our e-mail of approval. Unfortunately this e-mail came back.

Since you registered here now I'm sure the other censores besides me would also approve your membership.

Wow...great!!! :mrgreen:
Anonymous

Salve!

Postby Aldus Marius on Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:20 am

Salve, Marce Salice!

...and Welcome to the Forum Board and the Societas Via Romana. You picked a great name; the nomen Salix belonged, early on, to a couple of good friends of mine, and if either of them wants to stick his head in here and renew his lease, I'd be happy to hear from him!

The Belgae have a separate forum because they live close enough together to have formed our one and only provincia. Many of our founding members are in Belgium. If you can find or recruit enough other Italian SVR members to meet with fairly often (for coffee, movies, events...), Italia just might wind up with Her own section of the Board, too! >({|:-D

(That's a Roman smilie; see the Legionary helmet with crest?)

I do hope you like it here, and get as much out of the experience as I do!

In amicitia et fide,
Aldus Marius Peregrinus.
Aldus Marius
Curialis
Curialis

Postby Anonymous on Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:18 pm

Salve Aldus

The Belgae have a separate forum because they live close enough together to have formed our one and only provincia. Many of our founding members are in Belgium.

Ok, now i understand what means Provincia.

Ciao

Marcus
Anonymous

Return to Introductions