Help with joining

Salvete, new amici; tell us a bit about yourselves! But this is no ordinary Intro forum; you will learn quite a bit about the rest of us too. >({|:-)

Moderators: Aldus Marius, Valerius Claudius Iohanes

Help with joining

Postby Aulus Flavius on Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:51 am

Ave amice,

Pardon me for bothering but I just wanted some help joining SVR. I applied several weeks ago and never got confirmation. I've been told that at least one of the Censors may be occupied elsewhere, so other then that I was just wondering if there's any reason my registration might not have gone through yet?

Salve

A. Flavius Felix
Aulus Flavius
II. Legionary
II. Legionary

Postby Quintus Aurelius Orcus on Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:00 pm

Salve Flavie

Welcome to the forum. The problem lies with the fact that there is only one elected Censor: Draco. So if he says that he's occupied elsewhere, he is occupied. You can still participate in the discussion on the forum until the confirmation gets through. I think you can access every part of the forum with the exception of the Senatus and perhaps the Comitia list.
Don't worry, if you signed up, your confirmation will get through. Its just suffers from delay in trafic. 8)
vale

Quintus
Quintus Aurelius Orcus
Rector ColRel
Rogator
Princeps gentis Aureliae
Quintus Aurelius Orcus
Senator
Senator

Postby Cleopatra Aelia on Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:51 pm

Salve Flavi,

The same happened to me, too. I filled out the application form at the beginning of January and that one got lost, because they were in the process of changing something here at the SVR. I just sent it again and now it worked eventhough Draco was busy.

You could try to send it again and then send Draco a PN via this forum to let him know about your application.
Cleopatra Aelia
alias Medusa Gladiatrix
Cleopatra Aelia
Curialis
Curialis

Postby Gnaeus Dionysius Draco on Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:25 pm

Salve Aule Flave,

There are two censores, and I'm one of them. Where did you get that idea Orce?

Normally, this is my colleague's month in handling the applications. However, I'll check our joint adress asap and see if I find your application somewhere. It could also be that I did reply to your application but that it got in your trash mail.

If there are still problems, we could settle things through private messages here, as Cleopatra suggests.

Optime vale,
Draco
Gn. Dionysius Draco Invictus
Gnaeus Dionysius Draco
Curialis
Curialis

Postby Quintus Aurelius Orcus on Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:32 pm

Salve Draco

Sorry about that. I did check the records of the last election and your name showed up, not anyone elses. I should have checked on the site. My mistake.
vale

Quintus
Quintus Aurelius Orcus
Rector ColRel
Rogator
Princeps gentis Aureliae
Quintus Aurelius Orcus
Senator
Senator

Return to Introductions