Going to the Feriae Latinae?

This is the Comitia (members' council) of the Societas Via Romana. While guests may read this forum, only registered members of the SVR may post or vote here.

Moderators: Aldus Marius, Valerius Claudius Iohanes

Going to the Feriae Latinae?

Postby Quintus Servilius Priscus on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:57 pm

Salvete Omnes,

The following is from Aurelia of The Roman Way in Austin, TX. She setting up event's for guest coming to Austin for the Feriae Latinae. If you plan to attend please join the Austroccidentalis Yahoogroup and take the poll.This will give her an idea how many guests to plan for.

SVR Feriae Latinae Infomation:

http://www.frumentarii.com/svr/Welcome.html

-------------

Greetings, friends,

I've placed a poll on our provincial Yahoo group, in order to keep track of numbers of attendees for our various April 20 activities. Since some of these activities require reservations, I invite you all to respond to the poll. If you are not already a member of that group, go ahead and join.

I'll need final numbers several days in advance of the day, so encourage anyone you know to be attending to respond as well.

To vote, please visit the following web page:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NR_Am_Aus ... id=2679121

Thank you so very much,
Aurelia
Quintus Servilius Priscus
Censor, Curator
Quintus Servilius Priscus
Curialis
Curialis

FYI

Postby Valerius Claudius Iohanes on Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:29 pm

Salvete, qui legant -

I made a statement in one or another spot that I was thinking of trying to attend Feriae Latinae, but - just for the record - it won't happen. Denarii are an issue (plane flight).

However, I'll keep (in my own way) the observance for Iuppiter Latiaris, and I wish you all a lot of fun (and maybe some reconciliations with whomever).

Valete.
Valerius Claudius Iohannes
Curator anno MMDCCLXII
Centurio Honorarius Societatis
Civis ab MMDCCLIV

:: Adversitas bono viro intelligentiam docet. ::
Valerius Claudius Iohanes
Curator
Curator

Location: Sancti Leandri Oppidum, California Franciscencis, Conpactae Civitates Americae

Return to Comitia