Recruiting and Retention

This is the Comitia (members' council) of the Societas Via Romana. While guests may read this forum, only registered members of the SVR may post or vote here.

Moderators: Aldus Marius, Valerius Claudius Iohanes

Getting new members

Postby Gaius Iulius Tabernarius on Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:14 am

hey if you guys don't mind, I have a few suggestions that might attract new members.

mind you I might just be restating the same idea someone else already has that I wasn't aware of but I figured it was better to say something just incase.

anyway

1. offer a mutual advertisement deal with a similar site that would encourage members from one to join the other and visa versa.

2. ask members who go to other boards to attach links and banners to their signature advertising SVR

3. have members actually go to other sites and post topics mentioning SVR, (in accordance with the rules of those sites of course)

4. hand out flyers at any roman themed gathering any of the member may go to.

I will for my part, mention SVR when ever it comes up and in a positive way.
"O Tempora! O Mores!!" Cicero
Gaius Iulius Tabernarius
II. Legionary
II. Legionary

Marketing

Postby Aldus Marius on Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:58 am

Salve, mi Tabernari, et Salvete omnes!

We've been kicking ideas around about recruitment, retention, marketing and visibility for quite some time. I'm going to move these two posts into the Comitia; that's where the rest of the appropriate threads are, and you'll only have to go to one place to see what's been said on the subject. I'll get back to you there!

Gratias omnibus ago; all legal, moral and non-fattening ideas are welcome!! >({|:-D

In fide,
Aldus Marius Peregrinus.
Aldus Marius
Curialis
Curialis

Return to Comitia