10,000 Posts!!

The main forum of the Societas Via Romana. Anything not covered by one of the Collegia is probably being discussed here!

Moderator: Aldus Marius

Postby Quintus Aurelius Orcus on Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:31 pm

Marius, nobody demands that you stay online 24/7. You have a life to live besides SVR, as do we all. but you do a great job at keeping the s.o.b.'s away. But like any security system, the human element is the weakest link.

Quintus
Quintus Aurelius Orcus
Rector ColRel
Rogator
Princeps gentis Aureliae
Quintus Aurelius Orcus
Senator
Senator

Work Order

Postby Aldus Marius on Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:42 pm

Ave, mi Aureli,

> Marius, nobody demands that you stay online 24/7

Na, I didn't think anyone did; that's why I put the <g> right after the *sob* . I eat, sleep, read comic-books, walk the little dog. A couple times a week I go out around town--dining, shopping, errands. A few times a month I'm gone all day for medical appointments. I talk to friends, call people, unpack some more, gear up for my D&D games. It's a good little life. It's mine. I'll keep it.

Ita, anything could happen when I'm not here...but that's why I'm not trying to do this by myself. I've got three or four other "human elements" on watch; and I think, between us, we've pretty well got it covered...even if a big toe sticks out from under the blanket now and then.

(BTW, I've made Provincia Belgica "Members-only" like the Comitia, since it's usually the first forum to get slammed.)

In amicitia,
Aldus Marius Peregrinus.
Aldus Marius
Curialis
Curialis

11,000!

Postby Aldus Marius on Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:44 pm

Salvete, amici Romani!

Sometime yesterday, we hit 11,000 posts.

DANG we're good! >({|:-)

Keep up the good work, y'all. This place has been sleepy for a while, but I'm seeing some stirring under the blankets.

In fide,
Aldus Marius Peregrinus.
Aldus Marius
Curialis
Curialis

Previous

Return to General