Merry Christimas, happy new year, happy holidays

The main forum of the Societas Via Romana. Anything not covered by one of the Collegia is probably being discussed here!

Moderator: Aldus Marius

Merry Christimas, happy new year, happy holidays

Postby Gnaeus Dionysius Draco on Wed Dec 25, 2002 2:16 pm

Salvete,

For the christians among us: merry Christimas! For the rest, I'd like to remind you today that it's the birthday of Sol Invictus, one of my patron gods. So this day is in some sort of way still special to me: in this period of the year the sun is distant and cold. All life waits in hibernation to come to life again when the sun grows stronger. All life that doesn't hibernate can witness this cycle of growth, fullness, decay and death. It's still fascinating.

I wish everyone all the best for the coming year, for today and new year's eve. For some, it may be a better salary, a better partner (j/k) or a better character: I wish it will come to you. For others it may be that they already have a good life. For those I wish that their life keeps going that way.

I wish everyone inner strength, determination, energy and vision.

Valete bene,
Scorpio

PS: Sokare, thanks for the e-card!
Gn. Dionysius Draco Invictus
Gnaeus Dionysius Draco
Curialis
Curialis

merry christmas and a happy new year

Postby Quintus Aurelius Orcus on Wed Dec 25, 2002 3:52 pm

Salve Scorpio
Thanks i used Christmas in the sense of the word that it is a time of peace and love, like it supposed to be. Also i would like to say to Locatus and Claudianus happy holidays since they didn't get the card although i did sent them one. The e-mailadres i put in wasn't the right one.
Thanks for those wishes. I wish for everyone that the coming year may be the best year they can have in health, love, finance, etc...
May all that you wish for may come true.
vale optime in pace deorum
Quintus Aurelius Orcus
Rector ColRel
Rogator
Princeps gentis Aureliae
Quintus Aurelius Orcus
Senator
Senator

Postby Anonymous on Wed Dec 25, 2002 6:02 pm

salve scorpio
voor u van tselfste
Anonymous