Moderator's Position Open

The main forum of the Societas Via Romana. Anything not covered by one of the Collegia is probably being discussed here!

Moderator: Aldus Marius

Moderator's Position Open

Postby Q Valerius on Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:39 pm

As most of you know, I have my own forum listed in my signature. I've been wanting to expand it a bit, so now I'm out looking for moderators. The only requirements are that you are proficient in what you are moderating (I assume most here are proficient at Latin?) and can sign on at least two or three times a week. The latter part is not absolutely necessary, but preferred, as one of the reasons I'm doing this is to spark activity. The Latin and Roman forums are virtually lifeless, but those aren't the only positions open. I offer these positions pertinent to this forum:
Roman Culture: Of course some knowledge of Latin and good understanding of Roman life and culture
Greek Culture: Some knowledge of Greek and good understanding of Greek life and culture
Other Cultures: if you are expert at another culture pertaining to the Biblical period (Egyptian, Hittite, etc...) as long as you know some of the language, or at least a general knowledge of it, you can apply
Biblical Greek: proficient in Biblical Greek Primary, but Ancient Greek also will work
Other Languages: Proficient in another language relating to the Biblical Period (i.e. LATIN, coptic, etc... nb - Hebrew and Aramaic do have their own forum)

Also, if you think you are proficient in other areas pertaining to the Biblical Period, check out my site and just ask me about a position open either via email or PM. Thanks,

Scerio

PS - I am cweb255 there.
Q Valerius
Eques
Eques

Return to General